Islamorada Offshore Fishing
Our home port of Postcard Inn Marina is the perfect spot to access the legendary fishing grounds of the Florida Keys. Anglers come from around the world to fish these waters for trophy Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi-Mahi and Tuna. The sheer number of pelagic game fish in these waters rivals some of the best sportfishing locations in the world.
Our mission is to provide you with
• A thrilling, once in a lifetime fishing experience
• The highest level of professionalism and safety
• From novice to expert our professional crew will cater to every anglers needs
• Gulfstream 31’ Custom Built Sportfisherman with a 12’ beam, powered by twin diesel engines
• The best tackle available from the industry’s most reputable brands and the latest Furuno electronics
• Economical charters that include everything for your fishing pleasure
Rates For The Suzanne Too
Full Day Of Fishing: $1100
3/4 Day Of Fishing: $950
1/2 Day Of Fishing: $800
Evening Shark Fishing and Tarpon Fishing: $450
Florida Keys Fishing Getaway
Don’t fish around for a great place to vacation. Book our Fishing Getaway in The Fishing Capital of the World where your days are filled with the best fishing in America and afternoons are spent relaxing by the pool. Trade stories from your day in one of the many world-class restaurants just minutes away. Come visit a place that is so far from the usual you will never want to leave.
* 4 days 3 Nights up to four Anglers
* Accommodations our at Creekside Inn
* 1 room (two beds)
*Two full-day Charters (offshore or reef and wreck)
* 1 evening Shark and Tarpon
We accept credit cards (Amex, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover). All trips require a $200 non-refundable deposit.